Associate at Breeze Dental
We are looking for a motivated and outgoing candidate who understands the value of quality dentistry to fill a full time associate position. Ideally this would be a candidate who wants stability and is looking for a long term position. Several attributes that make Breeze Dental a great opportunity are:
· Practice is growing in size and production
· We are adding specialty procedures and specialists to the practice
· Implementing leading edge technology and procedures
· A highly stable patient base in a long standing practice
· Amazing team that is trained in expanded functions in order to elevate the doctors’ ability
· Building a new building in 1 to 2 years to accommodate further expansion/ growth and to have a highly aesthetic practice
· Looking for an associate who wants to grow with the practice as we expand
· Experts advising on how to continually improve quality and production
· Current Dentist and specialist are willing to personally work with associate dentist to help develop clinical advancement.
· Progressive owner that has a vision of creating an elite patient centric practice.
Practice is currently referring all endo, so someone with a strong ability in endo would provide associate with immediate opportunity for growth.
Looking for someone Monday through Friday, who is willing to work some evening hours to accommodate patients.
Compensation will be a flat daily salary until collections for associate until associate has completed enough procedures to support a percentage of collections.